If you’re searching for a top notch miniature painting service in the UK, then look no further. Cobra Painting Studio is one of the best in the business when it comes to commission miniature painting.
Whether you’re a wargamer or a collector, our professional miniature painting service is exactly what you’re looking for. Top quality miniature painting services at prices that fit within your budget. We paint single models or entire armies! Get your FREE no obligation quote by calling 07710175662 we’re waiting to take your call.
Who is Our Miniature Painting Service for?
The majority of our clients are wargamers who enjoy playing Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Warhammer 40K, infinity, Lord of the Rings and Dungeons and Dragons (just to name a few). So as you can imagine, Cobra Painting Studio is extremely busy commission painting Space Marines, armies of orcs and dragons!
However, not all of our clients want us to paint miniatures for wargaming. About 30% of our clients are collectors who want high-end, display quality painted miniatures. So if you’re looking for a professional commission painting service to paint something, in particular, you’re in the right place!
On a Budget? No Problem!
If you’re like most people, you have a budget. Fear not. We will work with you and help you choose the painting and basing levels that fit within your price range. The cost of our miniature painting service varies depending on what level of mini painting you require.
We offer bronze, silver, gold and platinum quality painting. The Bronze service is ideal for tabletop standards, whereas the platinum is high end display case standard. No matter which service you choose, you can rest assured that the quality will be extremely high!
Now that you’ve found the exact type of mini painting service you need, all you need to do now is get a quote. You can get a free no obligation quote right now by calling Cobra Painting Studio on 07710175662 . We’re waiting for your call!
Together we will bring your ideas into reality.
Here’s 5 Good Reasons Why You Should Choose Cobra Painting Studio For Commission Painting
1. Passion. It’s passion that has allowed us to create Cobra Painting Studio in the first place. Passion is the driving force behind every artist around the globe. Although perfection is unachievable, we strive for it every single day. Our team of highly talented artists share the same passion as you.
2. Experience. If you demand the best, then experience is everything. Wayne Andrews (the director of Cobra Painting Studio) has over 30 year’s painting experience under his belt. You can be sure that when you call for a quote, you will be speaking to a professional miniature painting artist who knows what he’s talking about.
3. Quality. When you commission us to build and paint and miniature for you, you know you’re getting the best quality miniature painting services in the UK. You won’t see any mould lines on our miniatures!
4. Cost. Cobra Painting Studio offers exceptionally high standards of painted miniatures at very competitive prices.
5. Customer service. We will bend over backwards to make sure your order is finished within the timeframe provided.
Read Through Some Of Our Client Testimonials and find out what they Think About Our Miniature Painting Service
The best mini painters in the UK as far as I’m concerned. Once you’ve used the best, you’ll never look back!
Trying to find a reasonably priced dungeons and dragons miniature painting service was harder than I thought. I got quotes from a few different model painting studios and compared them to Cobra Painting Studio’s quote. To cut a long story short, Cobra done an outstanding job of painting my D&D miniatures. If you need any models painted, you can’t go wrong with these guys.
I’ve tried a few studios over the last 10 years, but I keep returning to this one. The reason is simple. I like to work with a professional company. Whenever I need something painting, I would prefer the same artist to work on my models. This is why I ask Wayne to do them for me; he is an outstanding model painter. I know exactly what I’m getting, and I know they will match the rest of my armies.
Amazingly high quality, professionally painted Space Marines -perfect for wargaming. Don’t be fooled into thinking the bronze level won’t be good enough – it’s fantastic! This has to be one of the best miniature painting services in the UK. And I’ve tried a lot of them!
I’ve scanned through the entire Internet, and I still haven’t found a painted Primaris Redemptor Dreadnought as good as the one Cobra Painting Studio done for me. I’m not exaggerating when I say the quality of the artwork is phenomenal.
If you’re looking for a professional Warhammer model painter at an affordable price, then you really should give these guys a try. I didn’t have the time for painting my army of Space Marines, so I was more than happy to pay a studio to do it for me. All I can say is that they’ve done a fantastic job, and I will be back again soon.
I spent several weeks researching the best model painters in the UK, and you guys seemed to have an excellent reputation. I wanted my Warhammer 40K army professionally painted at a reasonable price, so I didn’t mind waiting for you guys to do them. I am really happy with the colour scheme and the finished product. I would say this is one of the best value model painters around.
This was the first time I’ve ever used the services of a company that paints wargaming miniatures, so I didn’t know what to expect. I received my professionally painted raven guard eliminators 3 weeks after placing the order, and the finished result far exceeded my expectations. I chose the silver level service because it fit perfectly into my budget. If this is what I should expect from the silver service, I can only imagine how good the gold and platinum services are!
I wanted to commission a winged Nazgul for a showpiece in my home. I had seen some on social media, but I could never find out who painted them. I spent some time looking for Lord of the rings model painter’s, and after reading through some model painter reviews, I ended up choosing this company. The completed project arrived at my door about five weeks after placing my order, and I was not disappointed in the slightest. It was a great project to work with. The end result looks terrific.
I’ll be honest; I was lost for words when I first saw my professionally painted Knight Rampager. The detail was on another level. If you’re looking for a good Warhammer 40k painter, you’ll struggle to find someone better than these guys. These guys are the real deal.
I commissioned Cobra Painting Studio to paint Roboute Guilliman for me, and the finished result was jaw dropping. I opted for the platinum quality service, and it was worth every penny! Several wargaming friends have offered me some serious money for my professionally painted Roboute Guilliman, but I will never part with it.
If you paint your own models for wargaming, I would stop wasting your time and just get these guys to do it for you (unless you’re a pro). I didn’t have a clue how to paint age of Sigmar models, so I tried to learn from watching YouTube videos. I just ended up making a mess of them. Take it from me; if you’re not a miniature painter, it’s a lot harder than it looks.
I found Wayne to be extremely helpful in giving me advice about colour schemes for miniatures, and I am glad I took his advice. The colour scheme for my army of Bloodreavers turned out fantastic. I’ve never seen a paint scheme like this before. Highly recommended!
If you’re a fan of playing Warhammer fantasy games, you’ll know how much value an amazing colour scheme for Warhammer miniatures adds to the game. I was blown away by the colour scheme for my Chaos Space Marines. My wargaming friends asked me who did it, and I was reluctant to tell them because I quite like mine being the best. The entire process took about 4 weeks to complete, but it was well worth the wait.
The only downside to hiring Cobra Painting Studio to paint models is that you’ll probably be too scared to use them in a game. When it came to choosing between the painting levels, I just couldn’t make up my mind, and in the end, I went for gold. When I received them, they looked that good I ended up putting them in a display case.
The first thing that springs to mind about this company is its customer service. From the second I picked up the phone and dialled the number, I knew I was in good hands. Wayne was more than happy to answer my questions and discuss what would be the best level of painting and basing for my models. A great experience overall, and I would highly recommend them!
I just want to say thanks very much to Cobra Painting Studio for the spectacular work they did on painting Horus the Warmaster Primarch of the Sons of Horus for me. I was truly blown away when I first laid eyes on it. Even though I’m a veteran wargamer, there’s no chance on earth I’ll be using this in a game. It’s staying in my display cabinet, where I know it’s safe.
Cobra Painting Studio exceeded all of my expectations. I asked them to build and paint the Khorne Daemon Prince and Herald for me, and after 4 weeks, it arrived in the post. I kid you not, I’ve never seen models painted like this before. I have just put in another order for a professionally painted Vorgaroth the Scarred. I can’t wait to see that in my display cabinet.
Absolutely blown away with my Great Unclean One commission! I’ve tried a few different miniature painting studios in the UK, but I’ve never seen artwork like this before! This is on another level.
What Type of Miniature Painting Services do we Offer?
Although Cobra Painting Studio mostly paint for gamers or collectors, we are not restricted to the gaming and collectors market. We offer our services to a much broader market. Here is an example of the work we have done for our wide range of customers:
• Display pieces
• Painting busts, statues and miniatures
• Painting armies and gaming miniatures for wargames, RPG games and board games
• Repainting previously painted models (also includes collectables and statues)
• Unique models for collectors
• Promotional paint jobs for new models
• Highly detailed scenery and basing
• Plus much more
Get a FREE NO Obligation Quote.
If you would like a quote for any of the services we offer, click on the button below. Input your details into the quote form and we will get back to you right away with a quote. (it’s quick and easy and only takes a minute).
How Much does a Professional Miniature Painting Service Cost?
The cost of a professional miniature painting service varies depending on how much time you would like the artist to spend working on your miniature. We offer four different levels of painting to our clients. See below for more details.
• Bronze: the bronze level is suitable for gaming. The detailing and the base of the model are simple. Ideal if you need a large army painting for wargaming or something you don’t intend to use for a very long time.
• Silver: this standard of painting will undoubtedly raise eyebrows. It has more detail and looks a lot better on the tabletop. Silver quality painted miniatures aren’t going to win any awards, but they certainly have more advanced painting techniques applied to them than the bronze quality. If you have a large army that you want painted to a good standard, this might be your best option. This level of painting is also well suited to lower level characters.
• Gold: gold level is perfect for the higher ranking units in your army, game characters and centrepiece models. This very high level of painting is usually selected for small armies or sports teams. It’s not unusual to see gold level painted miniatures in competitions or exhibitions. This painting quality might not win a lot of competitions, but it certainly doesn’t look out of place. You will see gold quality painted miniatures in display cabinets throughout the world. This level uses a lot more advanced painting techniques than the two lower tiers. The attention to detail in the basing is also much higher than bronze and silver.
• Platinum: you probably won’t see many platinum painted miniatures in a wargame. You’re more likely to see this extremely high level of painting in contests and exhibitions. It’s a lot more likely to win awards and be recognised for its artistic talents and skills. This level of model painting is often used for painting the centrepiece of an army, important characters or big monsters. You can have an entire army painted to this extremely high level, but it will take a lot more time to complete. And as we all know, time is money. Our Platinum painting service is in a league of its own. It is a custom painting service specifically tailored to the individual’s requirements. If you have something special that you would like painting, this is the quality you would choose.
Please keep in mind that Cobra Painting Studio is not limited or restricted to any of the above painting levels. Think of them as a guideline to help you get an idea of painting quality and price. The higher the quality, the longer it will take to paint. The longer it takes to paint, the more it will cost. Unfortunately, there is no one size fits all solution to the cost of professionally painting miniatures. Each project we take on is individual, so we have to price accordingly.
Please note: when you place an order with us, we can take care of everything for you. We can buy the model for you and have it professionally prepared, assembled, painted and delivered to your address while you sit back and put your feet up. If there’s anything we’ve missed, just let us know, and we can take care of that too!
The Balance Between Quality & Budget
Wouldn’t it be great if everyone could have the best quality for the lowest price? Unfortunately, that’s just not possible. Balancing quality and budget is something that needs carefully tweaking.
Once you get in touch with us, we will ask you a series of questions. We want to learn about you and your expectations of what we can do for you. Our goal is to figure out what would be the best quality of painting to fit your budget. It’s beneficial for us to work together on this to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you’re happy, where happy!
Once we have discussed your budget and quality, we will then tell you how much work we can do for the price you would like to pay.
We want to help you as much as we can, and that’s why we are flexible with our pricing structures. Our flexible pricing allows us to tailor a custom quote for your specific requirements. We want to help you avoid having to spend more money than necessary. Wherever possible, we will always try to help you save money.
If you’re ready to work with us, simply pick up the phone and call 07710175662 and ask for Wayne. I’ll be waiting for your call.